Whatever you create, if it’s science fiction we’d love to hear from you.
We’re setting up a schedule of VIDEO interviews to be included in our podcast alongside our science fiction discussion content. This is your chance to tell us and our viewers and listeners about you, your inspirations, your work and any challenges you’ve faced, as well as an opportunity for you to share words of wisdom to anyone thinking of becoming an established sci-fi creator. Whether a filmmaker, a writer or anyone else in the creative industries focusing on science-fiction, we want to hear from you.
Here are some details:
We conduct all of our interviews using Hangouts so you’ll need a webcam! If Hangouts doesn’t work for you we can talk alternatives if we need to.
Each interview may take approximately an hour to conduct and we’re aiming for around thirty minutes of content from that with the recognition that the time may vary. We’ll also include relevant links to your material in our show notes to help listeners find your details after they hear the show.
The process is as follows:
- Use our calendar to check availability and complete the booking form to indicate your interest including a brief biography and some details of your work.
- We’ll then send you details that allow us to publish.
- Once everything has been agreed we’ll interview you.
- Once post-production is done, your interview will be in the next available podcast episode in both audio and video formats.
So if that’s something you’d like to take part in and you’re established, get in touch!
- Select your time zone, it’s initially set to UTC so click to change it to your timezone!
- Click on the green available dates,
- Complete the presented form
Don’t worry, if no slots are available, simply drop us a line using the form below and we can try to work something out.